how to play konstantine by something corporate pt. 2 (piano solo-end)

by HART (1-800-HART) on August 13, 2011 · 14 comments

in YouTube Videos

I just found this on YouTube … and thought you might enjoy it!

========================
Note: information from YouTube
========================

youtube.com/watch?v=VmvuxdNwTHY%3Ff%3Dvideos%26app%3Dyoutube_gdata
one of andrew mcmahon’s best songs from his days as a member of something corporate. this is a tutorial that will take you through each part of konstantine and teach you the notes so that hopefully yo can learn this great song easily. now that something corporate has disbanded, andrew mcmahon has started a new band called jack’s mannequin. i encourage you to listen to and try to learn this amazing musician and magician’s work! if there are any problems with this video please post feedback so i could fix them as this is my first video. good luck and enjoy!

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

nphill1985 February 18, 2010 at 9:26 am

Hey man, I just saw on your profile that you’re only 14! Way to go dude, you’re really talented, so keep it up! I’d love to see a video of you just playing the whole song straight through, that’d be awesome. Do you sing too, or just play?

batmanday February 18, 2010 at 3:50 pm

thanks! ya i was thinking about doing some playing videos too. and i do sing and play. thanks for the comment, it means a lot! thanks!

nphill1985 February 18, 2010 at 5:14 pm

No prob man! I know I like getting comments on my videos, so if I see something I really like I usually try to leave a comment. I actually did a guitar cover of Konstantine and was watching other people’s covers, so that’s how I stumbled across your video.

Lettee February 23, 2010 at 10:51 pm

wow, this is really helpful, great video dude! how many something corporate and jack’s mannequin songs do you know on piano? just wondering.

batmanday February 24, 2010 at 4:10 pm

i know seven. but i only do the ones i learn by myself. i feel like i shouldnt do the ones my teacher helps me with.

Lettee February 24, 2010 at 4:58 pm

woww, do you know cavanaugh park? what are the songs you know?

batmanday February 24, 2010 at 9:14 pm

cavanaugh park, break myself, konstantine, there there katie, swim, rescued, and rescued.

Lettee February 24, 2010 at 10:26 pm

OH MY GOD, ๐Ÿ˜€ is there any chance at all that you will make a cavanaugh park tutorial ever?

batmanday February 25, 2010 at 4:23 pm

well i learned how to play it from another tutorial so id feel like im stealing if i did. its on youtube if you search it. the chorus is 1 5 6 3 4 2 in octaves in the left hand in the key of B. the right hand is the same notes but in triads instead of octaves. and the 5 is a five minor (bring the middle note down a semi-tone). the second time through the 3 is a three minor (bring the middle note down a semi-tone). the tutorial has every other part in it. let me know if you need any help!

batmanday February 25, 2010 at 4:24 pm

sorry dark blue, not rescued twice! ๐Ÿ™‚

Lettee February 25, 2010 at 8:06 pm

haha aww okay. ๐Ÿ™‚

HurtZombie April 4, 2010 at 4:16 pm

I don’t know how old you are, man. But you’re my HERO.

batmanday April 4, 2010 at 7:51 pm

@HurtZombie thanks a lot! you too!

flyergirl884 June 8, 2011 at 10:07 pm

oh my god!!! can you pretty pretty pretty PLEASE do a there there katie tutorial???? i would love your forever and ever!!!