by HART (1-800-HART) on October 29, 2010 · 25 comments

in YouTube Videos

I just found this on YouTube … and thought you might enjoy it!

========================
Note: information from YouTube
========================

youtube.com/watch?v=i9OFKBfhPas%3Ff%3Dvideos%26app%3Dyoutube_gdata
CLICK LINK to watch Launch Bounce Stick www.youtube.com All Headshots Killtrocity: Halo Reach Sick Amazing Sniper Clip: (I FML iRageQuiit I)Submit your best clips only! To submit a Halo Clip (Halo Reach and Halo 3) thilo.webs.com Please describe the clip in detail and fill out the form. YOU DO NOT NEED TO RECORD YOUR OWN CLIPS FOR HALO, JUST UPLOAD IT TO YOUR FILESHARE AND WE’LL RECORD IT FOR YOU To submit a Modern Warfare 2 clip, send me a link to the video (it should be up somewhere on Youtube), and I’ll take a look. Captured by: www.youtube.com

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (No Ratings Yet)

Sneezlebob October 10, 2010 at 9:40 pm

@deathraider17 I sent you a message. You didn’t get it?

deathraider17 October 10, 2010 at 10:25 pm

@Sneezlebob you are the biggest liar ever i only got one message and that was only from my friend telling me he is hosting a quick scope lobby really Deathraider15 is not a hard name to remember otherwise you are a dumb ass…… really i know you are not the guy on the video or you could of made a fool out of me already and sent me a message really man just stop its sad……

Sneezlebob October 10, 2010 at 10:38 pm

@deathraider17 I messaged you sure you didn’t get it bro. Maybe you accidentally deleted it. I just sent another. Don’t accidentally delete this one.

deathraider17 October 11, 2010 at 4:23 pm

@Sneezlebob -_- dude i gotten no message really kid you fail i know this is not your clip really drop the act…… if you actually are this guy in the clip you are pretty sad that you can’t spell a simple name Deathraider15…..

Hellsword55 October 11, 2010 at 4:27 pm

@Sneezlebob hey if you are the guy in the clip show me proof too send it to IAMGAWD777 most likely you are probably so no life little kid who tries to look cool by acting like you are the guy in this video sad really.

youngmoney5671 October 11, 2010 at 4:31 pm

@Sneezlebob bud to me you are a fake you are not showing proof that you are the person in this video really man how pathetic are you?? if you are the person send GOLMEMEBERSHIP a message otherwise nuff said.

Sneezlebob October 11, 2010 at 4:38 pm

@deathraider17 I sent you a message bro. You probably accidentally deleted it again. I’ll send you another dude.

Sneezlebob October 11, 2010 at 4:39 pm

@Hellsword55 Alright I sent you a message.

Hellsword55 October 11, 2010 at 5:02 pm

@Sneezlebob wow….. you are such a liar i didn’t get no one message really you fail… i sent I FML iRageQuiit I a message and he said he doesn’t have a youtube account so really you fail bro lol!

Sneezlebob October 11, 2010 at 5:06 pm

@Hellsword55 I sent you a message from my account I FML iRageQuiit. I called you a faggot. You didn’t get the message? Maybe you deleted it by mistake. Here I’ll send you another.

deathraider17 October 11, 2010 at 5:07 pm

@Sneezlebob you are a phony i sent I FML iRageQuiit I a message and he said ” i don’t have a youtube account i only filmed that clip from borrowing my friend’s Hauppauge HD PVR player” so really you are fake really kid go do us all a favor and shoot yourself!

Sneezlebob October 11, 2010 at 5:10 pm

@deathraider17 I sent you a message from I FML iRageQuiit. You didn’t get it?

Hellsword55 October 11, 2010 at 5:10 pm

@Sneezlebob how could i even delete a message when i never clicked on it or seen it in the first place?? lol two people already said they asked the guy in the video and he told both he doesn’t have one so really if more than 2 people say it then its most likely true and on top of that you are lying and saying you sent me a message when right now i am behind my tv and i have gotten not one message since you told me so really you fail kid……

deathraider17 October 11, 2010 at 5:12 pm

@Sneezlebob KID I HAVE GOTTEN NOT ONE MESSAGE STOP LYING I DIDN’T DELETE IT! I even asked I FML iRageQuiit I he even said he doesn’t have a youtube account stop lying kid all you are saying is “you didn’t get it” either you are a dumb ass that can’t can’t spell simple names or you are not the guy either one makes you pretty sad……

Sneezlebob October 11, 2010 at 5:32 pm

@deathraider17 Are you really sure? I definitely sent it. I’ll send you another one just in case. Don’t delete this one this time.

deathraider17 October 13, 2010 at 4:26 pm

@Sneezlebob kid……. come on you are so stupid i have not going not one message from you and how in the hell could i possibly delete it when i don’t see it. in order to delete a message you have to click on it and i can’t do that in the first place because i have not gotten any messages from you so really drop the act.Also you been repeating yourself “are you sure you didn’t get it? i am going to send you another one don’t delete it” really kid you fail i bet you suck at reach……

Sneezlebob October 13, 2010 at 6:38 pm

@deathraider17 ARE YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY SURE You didn’t get my message.

I sent it definitely. Stop deleting them. Check your inbox I just sent one.

deathraider17 October 14, 2010 at 4:08 pm

@Sneezlebob ok i am done you fail little kid you are not the guy in this video otherwise you are a dumb ass really get a life you respond to me every 2-3 hours after i write mines so really that just tells you go on youtube all day sad……

p.s don’t even bother responding to me i an not going to even bother reading it so your choice to waste your time……

Sneezlebob October 14, 2010 at 6:46 pm

@deathraider17 This is my video dude. ARE YOU SURE YOU DIDN’T DELETE MY MESSAGE? Check your inbox. Its in there.

geoff4200 October 15, 2010 at 12:41 am

how do i cut out a 10 second or so segment from a 10 min halo clip?

CrazyMe117 October 19, 2010 at 4:13 am

@geoff4200 Vegas ๐Ÿ™‚ Use sony Vegas ๐Ÿ˜€

NovaN0va October 19, 2010 at 8:48 pm

@deathraider17 Dude…. he was trolling you …. Hard…

deathraider17 October 20, 2010 at 3:33 pm

@NovaN0va ?? how did that kid troll me?? he said he was the guy in the video so i asked him to send Deathraider15 a message with the account on this video and apparently all he did was repeat “i sent you one you must have deleted it i will send one again” for like 10 comments straight read everyone of his they are all the same or “similar” so really i don’t know how that is trolling…..

thepacman212 October 20, 2010 at 3:36 pm

@Sneezlebob kid you been saying the same thing for like 20 comments straight…… i mean if you been saying that and all the people you said you sent a message are saying you never did its as clear as day that you are just lying and covering up how much of a fail troll you are…….

RiSiNGxKlutch October 27, 2010 at 2:47 pm