Friendship Between Women and Men

by HART (1-800-HART) on March 4, 2008 · 24 comments

in Humour (Other)

FWD’ed to me in my INBOX today ..

Friendship Between Women:

* A woman didn’t come home one night…..
* The next morning she told her husband that she had slept over at a friend’s house.
* The man called his wife’s 10 best friends.
* None of them knew anything about it.

Friendship Between Men:

* A man didn’t come home one night…..
* The next morning he told his wife that he had slept over at a friend’s house.
* The woman called her husband’s 10 best friends,
* Eight of which confirmed that he had slept over
* Two said that he was still there

1 Star2 Stars3 Stars4 Stars5 Stars (26 votes, average: 4.69 out of 5)

Mr_O March 7, 2008 at 2:19 am

so true. so funny

amanda March 8, 2008 at 2:01 pm

first i thought about the loyalty of dogs, and how sweet that is. then i realized that women just have the nobleness/weakness of honesty.

cipher March 8, 2008 at 4:29 pm

How did u manage to get all these thumbs up and the visitors on a post like this???
I have pages waiting for visitors.. man it’s astonishing the world cares to read 10 lines in a complete webpage and still forward it….

Jelbow March 8, 2008 at 5:32 pm

Are you saying that women are too jealous of each other to not cover for each other? Or that they won’t get involved in something that they know nothing about?

HART (1-800-HART) March 8, 2008 at 7:30 pm

haha cipher .. I HEAR YOU! I’ve got a gajillion posts wanting attention and this post received almost 10,000 hits in past 3 days. Go figure. Bounce rate is high though.

Buck March 9, 2008 at 10:48 pm

That’s pretty funny. I’m not familiar enough with female friendships to know if it is true or not.
Unfortunately I think the male part is true. I’ve had friends try to get me to lie for them, which is really LAME.

Sunny March 10, 2008 at 10:41 am

Women don’t usually ask their friends to lie for them in situations like this and when they do, the friend is more than willing to do it. However, men do it because they know they may need the favor later on or they don’t see is as any of their business.

cipher March 11, 2008 at 12:29 pm

Yet again I am brought on this page by your comment HART, It’s a real pain in the heart to see al those visitors… But you are right I would prefer a low bounce rate rather than having a high visitor rush.

Whitewater Excitement March 11, 2008 at 11:45 pm

Hey. A man has to do what a man has to do.

Right guys?

Sid Savara September 15, 2008 at 7:58 pm

Hah! Love it. Stumbled.

lany October 30, 2008 at 9:37 pm

are you kidding, the women all know the guy got OWNED

Natalie November 3, 2008 at 1:29 pm

Lol. Why is that true? Does that go to prove men are better friends to have? I’d say, yes. – And this is clearly coming from a female!!

Luis December 9, 2008 at 5:33 pm

I think most of the negative comments are by females that would not help out their friends

Mistress D December 9, 2008 at 6:47 pm

OMG….HIGHlarious!!! I just passed this on to my BFF’s!!

vinu March 2, 2009 at 11:10 am

Believe it or not this is very true. This shows that men understands men better than a woman or man understanding other women.

josh April 4, 2009 at 8:59 pm

honesty whether from a male or female is key.. this post is bullshit.. if you are an honest person who knows the benefits of being honest.. then you respect the honesty of your friends relationships with whoever. and its your responsibility to tell the truth to the partner.. think of it this way.. would you want your gf/bf’s friends to lie to you? and do you think that would make those friends better friends for supporting your lover in a lie? lying is never healthy.

Kelly April 17, 2009 at 8:10 pm

Great laughs, true and still funny ๐Ÿ™‚

Wayne April 24, 2009 at 11:35 pm

Hey Josh. It’s a goddamn joke. Wake the fuck up.

manda August 4, 2009 at 6:56 am

and then leave him/her for “confirming” with your ten best friends in the first place. lol

Casual Dating Online November 4, 2009 at 2:55 am

pretty funny lol….the girls are gonna love this tonight at happy hour! Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚

Diego Foley January 19, 2011 at 5:47 am

I’ve adopted your web page for quite a lengthy time and really can tell that your subject material content articles often demonstrate to become of a substantial worth and top quality for readers.

page rank optimization December 14, 2011 at 8:18 pm

Look have authority. it takes from a good backlink campain i think. take care

Emmett Demaria May 5, 2013 at 6:35 am

Greetings from Florida! I’m bored at work so I decided to browse your site on my iphone during lunch break. I love the knowledge you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my cell phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, excellent site!